- Professional Development
- Strong representation:
- ACTE Executive Board
- Family and Consumer Sciences Education Division
- U.S. Congress
- Access to the latest news from national
- Working relations with other divisions of ACTE
- Awards and recognition for outstanding members and Contributors:
- Curriculum development
- National publications:
- NATFACS Newsletter - e-blasted biannually
- ACTE Techniques Magazine (monthly)
- Publicity and promotion for programs and services of family
and consumer sciences education with a national scope.
up now and receive all these benefits. Click here to get started!